Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Local Finds

I decided to stop by the local antique mall since I was on that corridor running errands.  The bank, post office and library are all along the way, so I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stop in.  I’m glad I did because I found a couple of things I can use at the Holiday Market in November.

DSC09263_8298

This small table was the main thing.  It was between this and a smaller round table that was already painted in an antique white.  That one was $15.00 but this one was $16.00 and I get the extra shelf on the bottom.

DSC09266_8301

I will repaint it in Old White and add a graphic to the top.  Not only can I use it to hold some of my smalls, but I will sell it, too!  I like the curve to the top and the legs.

DSC09264_8299

This black scrolly basket {$4.00} will also come in handy.  I will just clean this one up but I think it will work to hold some tags or sachets. 

DSC09265_8300

This letter holder {$3.00} will just be for sale.  I will give this one a paint job in Old White as well and add a graphic to the front area that just seems to be calling out for one.

Meanwhile, I’m putting everything I’ve got so far into my guest room.  Good thing I don’t have anyone coming to stay until the holidays!

Linking up with

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm

20 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Great finds! I have the same little table.

Becca Bertotti said...

Great finds, Kathy! And, I can only imagine what you have in store for them ... can't wait to see!

Pamela said...

I love that little table KathY!

Okio B Designs said...

Love that little table! I hit an estate sale yesterday but all I got was sheet music.

J

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I can't wait to see you work your magic on them.

Dee

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Your place at the Holiday market will be the one packed with the most beautiful items and the most people! I would by everything! You really can transform everyday items into works of art! I LOVE the frenchy magnetic memo board!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, great finds. You are going to have tons of wonderful merchandise to sell. Good for you. Hugs, Marty

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I just know your booth will look great, Kathy. Nice finds.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the table - beautiful details and the small letter holder?
I want one like that badly lol
Your newest follower - would love to have you follow back when you have the time
Hugs,
Suzan

This N That said...

Love that table.. I could really use it in the bathroom to hold little stuff.

Cynthia said...

Great finds I know something good will come out of these.

Cynthia

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You found some nice treasures, there, Kathy! Well done!

Can't wait to see the completed projects, you always do so WELL!

Gypsy Heart said...

Love the table! You found some treasures. Anxious to see what you do with them.

Pat

NanaDiana said...

Some great finds. I love the lines on that little table. I haven't seen one of those letter holders in years. I hear you about stashing stuff until you get to it- xo Diana

Gail said...

Great finds Kathy! I love the table. I can't wait to see when you're done with it. Enjoy your evening, Gail

Homeroad said...

Kathy that letter holder is great! I found almost the same one, painted it white and put a big old #12 on the front... It's hanging on my pegboard holding craft supplies right now. Great find!
Susan

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Yep that table is going to be very nice when you get done with it! You've got enough there to keep you busy for a short while! Looking forward to seeing how they all turn out!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Now that table would go quickly at the market...It's great...love all your finds!!...Have a great one Kathy!

Sue said...

Cute table for you to transform, Kath! I really should hit that place again. I'm going to be painting a few tables for someone who has a small shop and I need to be on the lookout for some hutches, too. Have a good week- hope we can have an outing soon. :-)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

wish there were antique malls here that had awesome stuff like that..hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...