Thursday, November 17, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints ~ Winners

easycanvasprints

The winners of the Easy Canvas Prints gift cards

are ~ via random.org

The first winner is

#14 Sherry from At No Minimalist Here

Congratulations, Sherry!  I will be emailing you for your mailing address to mail you your $50.00 worth of gift cards.

The second winner is

#26 Deb {chedeb5353}

Congratulations, Deb!  I will also be emailing you for your mailing address to mail you your $50.00 worth of gift cards.

Enjoy!

If you ladies see this before I get to email you {I’ll be out and about today}, please feel free to send it to me directly at kathyp{at}creativehomeexpressions{dot}com.

Kathy

5 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Congrats to Deb and Sherry!

Ruby Jean said...

Congratulations to your Winners Kathy.. :)

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Kathy, Thank you so very much! I know exactly the picture I will be using. Congrats to Deb too.
Hugs,
Sherry

Stitchfork said...

Congrats Sheey and Deb! What a treat!
xo Cathy

Blondie's Journal said...

Hurray for Sherry and Deb! :-)

XO,
Jane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...