Saturday, July 11, 2009

~ So A-warding Blogs ~

Since devoting so much more time to my blog, I have come across many, many blogs written by creative, crafty, talented, experienced, sharing, caring, thrifty, colorful, sexy and thoughtful woman {the list could go on}; many of whom have inspired me to spruce up my blog a bit, think about what I'm writing, and who I'm writing it for.

There are days when I visit one blog only to click on a sidebar button which takes me to another, then from that blog to another, and so on! You could be reading blogs all day! {Not that it's a bad thing}.

I'd like to take the time today to recognize some of these blogs with awards that have been so kindly shared by Miss Eve of Absolutely Ladylike. It is truly rewarding, and well worth the time, to read these blogs. I believe that a little recognition never hurt anybody! I hope that if you haven't yet, you will check out these fine "award winning" blogs.

Marie at Decorator on Demand is such a sweetie, I have to recognize her with The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. Marie always shares the great items she comes across and is always right there supporting her fellow bloggers!





Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is an Absolutely Ladylike Blogger which comes across in her posts and I love how she shares her bargains, tips and tricks, and excursions.




The Creative Blogger Award goes to Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for her creativity on beautifying her home on a budget ~ and she makes it work! Sarah reminds me of myself when I was a SAHM of two and EVERYTHING was done on a budget.





The Delightful Blogger Award goes to a new {to me} blog I recently came across called The Stylish House {even the title sounds stylish!} Cathy is an ASID Interior Designer and shares a wealth of information and experience in her posts. Her use of pictures to go along with her posts are positively delightful!

Melissa at The Inspired Room always has great things going on over at her blog. Hers is one of the first blogs I subscribed to when I realized I had that option! Her subject matter and inspiration pictures are "delicious" and, like the Boston Creme donuts I used to enjoy before I became gluten free, I can't get enough of her posts {plus it has 0 calories}. To Melissa I bestow the Delicious Blogger Award.


In addition to these awards, I'd like to thank these ladies for sharing all that they do on their blogs; know that I enjoy reading what you've put out there and look forward to what you still have to share. I'm sure many others would agree with me.

8 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh Kathy it's so wonderful :-) Thank you so much for using the "Sugar Doll Award Collection" and mentioning Absolutely Ladylike :-)
I can't wait to check out the pages you awarded...

Hope you have a lovely Sunday (you absolutely made mine).

Much love: Evi

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Evi ~ I thank you for allowing their use! I am totally useless at techy stuff and would never be able to put this type of thing together on my own.

I see all these cool looking award buttons, but you were the first I came across to offer yours so freely!

These blogs are just several that I enjoy reading. The list of blogs I follow grows everyday! I'd like to do this again at some point.

Alluring Interiors said...

Congtrats to all you blog recipients! I adore all these awards...Now, off to view your recipients blogs.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Definitely check them out~ and thanks! : )

Marie Cole said...

Okay I am humbly accepting my award today and blogging about you Kathy in the meantime. Will post at 10amCT I will send it to you when it's up.

Have a great day sweetie and thank you for thinking of me!

Marie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Marie! Thank you for accepting your award!

I was going to make this a monthly feature, but I don't think it went over very well, so I'm rethinking that idea. I may just leave the blog award giving to others.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Thank you so much Kathy!! I appreciate this. Your bedroom up above is gorgeous by the way -- you have a lovely blog!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad you came by. I really enjoy your blog and you are an inspiration to many!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...