Monday, May 18, 2009

Item Of The Week





I am in love with this chair! I love the feminine lines of it, and the color. I could see this chair in a cheery pink and green home office (a picture of which I will be sharing in the future) with a crystal chandelier and white shaggy area rug. A chair to sit in while perusing design magazines or reviewing a client presentation.


Check out Designers Guild for some of the other lovely items they carry http://www.designersguild.com/usa-shop-online/#.

Copyright 2009 Kathy Passarette, Creative Home Expressions

Kathy Passarette and Creative Home Expressions are located on Long Island, New York and offer interior decorating, home staging, interior redesign and much more. Please visit our website at www.creativehomeexpressions.com for information on our services and fees.

2 comments:

Alluring Interiors said...

Hello...Can I tell you how much I love this chair! Love it!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I know! I would love to get this chair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...