Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Powder Room Updated For Sale

I kind of had a head start on this post because when we first started kicking around the idea of putting our house up for sale I knew this powder room was going to have to be redone. I knew that the wallpaper had to come down, and since it was the only room in our house with wallpaper, I figured we might as well tackle that first.

I also knew that the vanity, counter and mirror had to be updated as well. Since this is the bathroom on the first floor, I knew it would be one of the rooms that would make an impression on a buyer. We have always been big DIYers and did this project ourselves. This included: removing the wallpaper, spackle and some new sheetrock, new tile for floor, new vanity, new counter, new toilet, new mirror, paint, a couple of new hand towels, a new picture and a faux plant. Most of these items were purchased at Home Depot.

Here are the before, before-but-wallpaper-removed and after of this powder room.







Copyright 2009 Kathy Passarette, Creative Home Expressions

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...